16.10.10

Nola - 2010 Pinks - Nola couldn't make it today so she gave her Pink Challenge to me to show... for some reason the challenge was wrapped in several plastic bags with notes attached... did she think I would peek or something?

 Okay... so one of my knicknames is 'Pennie the Peeker', just because, many-many-many years ago, I peeked at a birthday present a little early doesn't mean I spend my life peeking now does it!!

 Side one...
 Side Two.
This photo is to prove to Nola that I did take the challenge to the Revelations... un-peeked at!

3 comments:

Nola said...

Hmm no context on the photos - did you really only see them for first time yesterday? We'll never know....

Nola said...

Oh, for the record, the print fabric was handpainted and printed by me - it began life as natural quilters' muslin.

Pennie said...

Ruth has proof, lots and lots of proof. There was the odd comment like... 'well you could have taped it back up after you peeked' and so on but even the knockers grew silent as I kept unwrapping :-) Great fun though!!